Home : Photoshop Web Buttons : Light Button
1. Create a new file with dark background.
Create a new layer. Check out Fancy
Buttons - 2 for the initial procedure. We have changed the colors
for this lesson.
Please remember to keep dark color for foreground
and lighter version for background.
Drag the gradient tool from bottom to top for the
2. Select > Modify > Contract (by
Select > Feather (Radius
3. Select Gradient Tool and drag from Top to Bottom this time.
4. Create a new layer.
Select > Modify > Contract
5. Change the foreground color to white. Select Gradient
Tool again and keep "Foreground to Transparent" option
in the option bar. Drag again from the top to bottom. Deselect the
selection with CTRL + D
6. This adds light inside the button.