Concept: The lesson is designed using Adobe Photoshop. We have used selections, different combination of image editing tools and filters for most of the effects. Photoshop comes up with lots of the options and scope for experiment is much more than you can imagine. We wish to encourage you to use different options and tools to get better output. The lessons and techniques described need to be followed as a guideline to achieve the effect.
1. Open Photoshop. Open Eagle.psd from
Adobe > Photoshop > Samples
2. To make it gray ( black & white ), no need
to change the mode and convert it into Grayscale.
3. Image > Adjustments
4. The image is converted into gray format.
5. Using Zoom Tool, zoom the eye of the bird.
6. Using Elliptical Marquee Tool, select the eye.
7. Layer > New Adjustment
Layer > Hue Saturation
8. Check Colorize. Hue 16 saturation 100
9. You will get the desired effect where the photograph
is in black & white and the eye is red.
This tutorial is designed on the request of Inside