Concept: This is the raw method of mixing two images and its one of the possible techniques where we have used Adobe Photoshop eraser tool. With eraser the main disadvantage is, you can not get the original image back and hence using masking is always advisable with these types of jobs but we are simply following every possibility so that you can learn the tools and be well versed with the photoshop environment.
1. Open Photoshop. Open desired
2. Open another image which you want to mix with previous.
3. Drag the second image on the first using Move Tool.
4. Go to Layer Palette
5. Select top image layer. Change the blending mode
6. Using Move Tool, drag the top image to proper place
7. Select Eraser Tool, use soft brush and erase unwanted
area of the top image.
8. Go to Layer Palette. Select to image layer. Change
the opacity to 70%.