Concept: The lesson is designed using Adobe Photoshop. We have used selections, different combination of image editing tools and filters for most of the effects. Photoshop comes up with lots of the options and scope for experiment is much more than you can imagine. We wish to encourage you to use different options and tools to get better output. The lessons and techniques described need to be followed as a guideline to achieve the effect.
1. Open Photoshop. Open an image to
apply vertical lines effect.
2. Create New file with 3 pixel width, 3 pixel height
and transparent background.
3. Select black as a foreground color. Draw vertical
line using Pencil Tool.
4. Select All using CTRL
5. Create a pattern by Edit
> Define Pattern. Name the pattern.
6. Close the Pattern file and go back to image file.
Create new layer. Keep it selected.
7. Edit > Fill
(Choose "Pattern" from "Use" drop down menu
and again in "Custom Pattern" you will find newly created
8. Select newly created pattern and fill the layer.
Change the layer mode to "Soft Light"