Concept: The lesson is designed using Adobe Photoshop. We have used selections, different combination of image editing tools and filters for most of the effects. Photoshop comes up with lots of the options and scope for experiment is much more than you can imagine. We wish to encourage you to use different options and tools to get better output. The lessons and techniques described need to be followed as a guideline to achieve the effect.
1. Vignette is a picture that smoothly
fades into the background.
2. Open Photoshop. Open main image which will be used
as a base.
3. Open another image to apply simple Vignette effect.
4. Drag this image on the main image using Move Tool.
Keep this Layer selected.
5. Select Lasso Tool. Make an irregular selection.
6. Select > Feather (9)
7. Select > Inverse
8. Press Delete and you get a Vignette. Press Ctrl
+ D to deselect.
9. Change the Layer mode to Overlay to mix it with