Concept: The lesson is designed using Adobe Photoshop. We have used selections, different combination of image editing tools and filters for most of the effects. Photoshop comes up with lots of the options and scope for experiment is much more than you can imagine. We wish to encourage you to use different options and tools to get better output. The lessons and techniques described need to be followed as a guideline to achieve the effect.
1. Create new file with white background.
2. Click Channel Tab and create New Channel. The file
will become black.
3. Select the Text tool and type the text. Deselect
it with CRTL+D. We have selected a script font to make is more real.
4. Select paintbrush with hard edge and create some
drops to add more spice or keep as it is.
5. Filter > Sketch >
Image Balance: 25
Light Direction: Right
6. Channel palette will look like this.
7. Select RGB Channel. Click Layer Tab and Select
the Background layer.
8. Select > Load Selection > Alpha1
9. Select any desired color for foreground
10. Press Alt + Del once to fill foreground color into selection
11. You can press Alt + Del once more to concentrate
the fill to get proper gel effect.