Concept: The lesson is designed using Adobe Photoshop. We have used selections, different combination of image editing tools and filters for most of the effects. Photoshop comes up with lots of the options and scope for experiment is much more than you can imagine. We wish to encourage you to use different options and tools to get better output. The lessons and techniques described need to be followed as a guideline to achieve the effect.
1. Open Photoshop. Open Image to work with "Hide
All" command. Double click and unlock the Background layer. Check out the detail procedure
2. Layer > Add Layer Mask > Hide All
3. The image is hidden behind the mask. It means you
will find image is covered with mask.
3. Once you click "Hide All" you will find
that foreground and background colors become black & white.
And the layer mask thumbnail added to the image layer.
4. Select any artistic brush. Keep white as a foreground
5.Start painting to reveal the desired area of the
image. Painting with black will hide the area.