Concept: These animation are designed using Image Ready which was bundled with Adobe Photoshop in the previous versions. Adobe has officially discontinued Image ready with its latest release and included the animation features as an integral part of creative suit. Gif animation was the prime technique prior to the emergence of flash and Image Ready could be used for a tiny animation to fulfill the needs of web. You can still use these techniques in the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop to create gif animations.
1. Type the text with black color on
2. Open the image.
3. Drag the image on the text layer. The layer palette
will look like this. Select top layer.
4. Layer > Group with
5. The image will fit in the text.
6. File > Jump To >
Image Ready 3.0
7. Duplicate the frame and select second frame.
8. Make sure that top layer in the layer palette
9. Move the image slightly towards left or right
with move tool.
10. Set the timings for frames.
11. Set the no. of time you want to play the
12. After completing the animation try to check
the performance in the browser
File > Preview In > Click the browser
13. Save the file with
File > Save Optimized or File > Save