Concept: These animation are designed using Image Ready which was bundled with Adobe Photoshop in the previous versions. Adobe has officially discontinued Image ready with its latest release and included the animation features as an integral part of creative suit. Gif animation was the prime technique prior to the emergence of flash and Image Ready could be used for a tiny animation to fulfill the needs of web. You can still use these techniques in the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop to create gif animations.
1. Type two different texts with the
same color on transparent background with two different layers.
2. Select the first text layer. Make a duplicate.
Apply the Blur filter on the copy.
Filters > Blur > Motion Blur
Angle : 0
Distance : 25
3. Repeat the same procedure for other text too.
4. File > Jump To >
Image Ready 3.0
5. Click the black triangle in the animation Palette
(Marked with red)
Select " Make Frames from Layers ".
6. Duplicate the 3rd frames and drag it towards the
right of the 4th frame.
7. Duplicate the 2nd frames and drag it towards the
right of the 5th frame.
8. Set the timings for frames.
9. Set the no. of time you want to play the animation.
10. Check the performance in the browser
File > Preview In > Click the browser
11. Save the file with
File > Save Optimized or File > Save