Concept: The lesson is designed using Adobe Photoshop. We have used selections, different combination of image editing tools and filters for most of the effects. Photoshop comes up with lots of the options and scope for experiment is much more than you can imagine. We wish to encourage you to use different options and tools to get better output. The lessons and techniques described need to be followed as a guideline to achieve the effect.
1. Open Photoshop. Open desired image.
2. Use Zoom tool to zoom in the image to get the better
an bigger view of an eye for selection.
3. Select Polygonal Lasso Tool. Select Right eye.
4. Select > Save Selection
> Name "r" for the selection.
5. Using Polygonal Lasso Tool, select left eye. Keep
6. Select > Load Selection
> Select "Add to Selection" button under "Operation".
7. Select "r" from channel drop down menu
to add the right eye selection.
8. Both the eyes are selected as shown below in the
9. We will
color the eyes in the next lesson.