Concept: The lesson is designed using Adobe Photoshop. We have used selections, different combination of image editing tools and filters for most of the effects. Photoshop comes up with lots of the options and scope for experiment is much more than you can imagine. We wish to encourage you to use different options and tools to get better output. The lessons and techniques described need to be followed as a guideline to achieve the effect.
1. Open Photoshop. Open the image to
create Plain Emboss frame.
2. Create New file with 640 X 480 Pixels and drag
the image on it using Move tool.
3. Create a new layer in the middle of background
and image layer. Keep it Selected. You can name it as a BASE frame
layer if you want.
4. Draw rectangular selection around the image for
frame using Rectangular Marquee Tool, on the BASE frame layer.
5. Fill it with the desired color that will match
to the main image. You can pick up from the image itself or use
Swatches. Deselect using CTRL + D
6. Layer > Layer Style
> Bevel and Emboss (Style : Inner Bevel)
7. Create another layer above BASE frame layer and
draw another rectangle on it using Rectangular Marquee tool. It
should be smaller than the rectangle on the BASE frame layer. Fill
it with the same color used for the BASE frame layer. Deselect using
CTRL + D.
8. Layer > Layer Style
> Bevel and Emboss (Style : Pillow Emboss)
9. Image > Trim to trim the image.