5. Rename the image layer to Image. Lock the image
6. Add one layer. Name it as Mask. Select it and draw
the circle using Oval Tool at the center of the image with no stroke.
No need to be specific for center. You can use any color for fill.
7. Select circle and convert to symbol using F8. Select
Graphics for option type and name it as Circle.
8. Select Mask layer. Insert Keyframe on 60th frame.
Keep the slider on 60th frame.
9. Go to Modify >Transform
10. Stretch the circle as shown below. It can even
accommodate the full image as we have done in this lesson.
11. Select the first frame on the mask layer and change
the Tween property to Motion.
12. Right click on the mask layer and Select Mask.