Concept: Try to select some colorful image for this animation. Masking effect is applied using Adobe flash on the image where we have used bars for masking. Draw colored rectangle and make the slices of it using selection tool. Delete the selected part alternately to get the bars. Try to be precise while selection. Proper mask will give attractive effect. When the bars will move over the image it will show the image below only through bars.
1. You need to set the stage of the
image size. We have taken the following image for the bar masking
2. Open flash and create a new file.
3. Import image to stage.
File > Import > Import to Stage
4. Fit the image on the stage using Align command
if you want to do this with precision. This goes as follows.
Modify > Align > Left
Modify > Align >Top
Modify > Document > Select Contents in
Insert frame on 60.
5. Rename the image layer to Image. Lock the image
6. Add one layer. Name it as Mask. Keep it selected.
7. Select rectangle tool and draw the rectangle with
no stroke over the image to cover it fully.
8. Right click on the rectangle and select Break Apart.
9. Using selection tool, make the slices of the rectangle
as shown below. No need to be precise for the dimensions of slices.
10. Once finished, select the sliced rectangle and
convert to symbol using F8. Select Graphics for option type and
name it as bar.
11. Select Mask layer. Insert Keyframe on 60th frame.
12. Select the first frame on the mask layer and shift
the rectangle to the top as shown below.
13. Keep the first frame selected on the mask layer
and change the Tween property to Motion.
14. Right click on the mask layer and Select Mask.
15. Export movie using File
> Export > Export Movie