Concept: The lesson is designed using Adobe Photoshop. We have used selections, different combination of image editing tools and filters for most of the effects. Photoshop comes up with lots of the options and scope for experiment is much more than you can imagine. We wish to encourage you to use different options and tools to get better output. The lessons and techniques described need to be followed as a guideline to achieve the effect.
1. Open Photoshop. Open Image to apply
2. Make a Duplicate of the image layer and turn it
into gray scale using
Image > Adjustments > Desaturate
3. The layer palette will look like this. Keep the
top layer selected.
4. Image > Adjustments
5. Change the blending mode of the top layer to Multiply.
6. Be on the top layer. Select Eraser Tool with soft
brush and erase the portion which you want to reveal and glow.