Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
We can weld the object using different
methods and thus we have more control on the procedure. Here we
will select the object to which we want to weld the initially selected
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Select Rectangle tool and draw a rectangle. Draw
another rectangle so as to overlap the part of the first one. Keep
the second rectangle selected.
3. Go to Arrange > Shaping
4. This will open the docker i.e. the dialogue box
fixed to the right of the desktop.
5. Uncheck source and target object initially (if
they are checked).
6. Click Weld To.
7. You will get "Weld To" cursor to select
the object you want to weld to the already selected object.
8. Click the cursor on the first rectangle.
9. The selected rectangle is welded to the clicked
rectangle to form one single object.