Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
A bit tricky tool gives you transparent
object. It provides the transparency in terms of gradation where
the black gives full transparency and the white gives opaque object.
We need to draw two different colored objects to check out the transparency.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Rectangle Tool and draw rectangle. Fill
it with red color.
3. Draw another rectangle which will overlap the large
portion of the previous red rectangle. Fill this new rectangle with
green color. Keep the top green rectangle selected.
4. Select Interactive Transparency Tool. It's in
the same menu that of Interactive Blend Tool (shown with green circle).
You need to press the menu to display the tool.
5. Place the cursor at the top left corner of the
green rectangle and drag it to the bottom right corner.
6. You will get the dotted line with small white and
the black rectangle at an end.
7. You will notice that the portion around white rectangle
is opaque and the portion around the black rectangle is transparent
where you can see red rectangle through it.
8. Try to drag the cursor in any other direction.