Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
Spiral Tool is another non-conventional
tool provided by Corel DRAW.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Spiral Tool (marked with green circle).
3. Drag the cursor on the page. You will get spiral.
4. If you want to draw spiral with even dimensions,
press CTRL and drag the cursor.
5. Change the spiral revolutions in the property bar
to increase or decrease the revolution and draw the spiral again.
6. You will get the spiral according to the revolutions
you have mentioned.