Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Polygon Tool (marked with green circle).
3. Drag the cursor on the page. You will get Polygon.
4. By default it may have 5 points. If you want to
draw polygon with even sides, press CTRL and drag the cursor.
5. Please keep the polygon selected. Change the points
of polygon in the property bar to 7.
6. The 5-point polygon is changed to 7 points. It
means it has 7 sides now.
7. Experiment with polygon by increasing and decreasing
the points. Fill the color and check out the effect.