Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
Interactive Fill tool can be used as
a quick option to fill the object.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Rectangle Tool and draw rectangle. Keep
3. Select Interactive Fill Tool. It's at the bottom
most position in the tool box.
4. Drag from top left to bottom right. You will get
the dotted line with the two small squares at the end. By default,
the colors filled with black and white gradient.
5. Below menu bar, you will notice that the property
bar is changed showing the properties of Interactive Fill Tool.
Its showing black and white fill colors with Linear type of fill.
6. Change the colors and the type of fill using property
bar. Experiment with colors and type of fill.
7.You can even go for patterns and texture fill using
the same property bar.