Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
You can use eraser tool to remove unwanted
portion of the object. The object automatically closed the path
after the portion is erased.
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Select Rectangle tool and draw rectangle.
Fill it with any color. Keep the rectangle selected. If its not
then select it using pick tool.
3. Always remember
that Eraser Tool only work when the object is selected.
4. Select Eraser Tool (marked with green circle
in the image below).
5. Drag the cursor from the middle area of the
6. The portion is erased where you drag the
7. The path is closed and it again acts as a
8. Repeat the same procedure but do not select
9. It will give the message that it requires