Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
Its an interesting effect where you
can stretch and compress the object using eight available points
and give desired shape to the object. We will apply this effect
on the text.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Text Tool. Type something, stretch it to
bigger size, fill any color and keep it selected.
3. Select Interactive Envelope Tool. It's in the same
menu that of Interactive Blend Tool (shown with green circle). You
need to press the menu to display the tool.
4. Once you select Interactive Envelope Tool, the
text will display dotted line around it with eight points.
5. Take the cursor to any point and stretch it outside.
We will stretch top middle point.
6. Now take the cursor to some other point and drag
7. You will notice that the text get stretched and
compressed as if it is made up of elastic material.