Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
Corel DRAW provides five tools for
different types of shapes. They are, Basic Shapes, Arrow Shapes,
Flowchart Shapes, Star Shapes and Callout Shapes. You will find
all these tools at 9h position from the top in the toolbox.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Basic Shapes.
3. Drag the cursor on the page. You may get skewed
rectangle by default. Keep it selected.
4. You can change the line style from the property
5. You need to zoom in the subject to find the change
of line style.
6. You can select different shapes from the property
bar for Basic Shapes tool and draw it on the page.
7. Select different tools, (Basic Shapes, Arrow Shapes,
Flowchart Shapes, Star Shapes and Callout Shapes) which are mentioned
8. You will get the drop down menu for different shapes
within that tool in the property bar.
9. Draw and fill the shapes with different colors.