Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
Distortion effect actually distorts
the border of the object. If you are using distortion on the text,
you have to be careful to use very little effect else you can't
read the massively distorted text. We will use text to apply Interactive
1. Open Corel DRAW. Type the text, stretch to make
it bigger. Fill any desired
color. Keep it selected.
2. Select Interactive Distortion Tool. It's in the
same menu that of Interactive Blend Tool, eleventh from the top
in the tool box. You need to press the menu to display the tool.
3. Bring the cursor inside the text. Press and Drag
a bit to distort the text.
4. Fill the text with different colors.
5. Try to drag the cursor more and see the result.
(We have reduced the image size).
6. Draw rectangle or any shape.
7. Apply Interactive Distortion Tool