Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
Let us work with the crop tool to crop
the object. Always remember that it work with the object particularly
if you have selected it else without selection it works for all
the objects present in the window.
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Select Rectangle tool and draw 3 rectangles.
Fill it with different colors and place them near by. Select any
one rectangle with pick tool.
3. Select Crop Tool (marked with green circle
in the image below).
4. Define the cropping area. Drag the tool to
cover the half area of all the rectangles.
5. Double click inside the cropping area.
6. You will find that only selected rectangle
is cropped. Rests of the rectangles are intact.
7. Repeat the same procedure but
do not select any rectangle.
8. All the rectangles are cropped.