Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Complex Star Tool (marked with green circle).
3. Drag the cursor on the page. You will get complex
4. If you want to draw star with even sides, press
CTRL and drag the cursor.
5. Please keep the star selected. Change the points
of star in the property bar to 16.
6. The star is changed to 16 points.
7. Keep the star selected and change the sharpness
8. This will create pointed, sharp star.
9. Experiment with star by increasing and decreasing
the points. Fill the color and check out the effect.
10. Please make a note that with Complex Star Tool,
the sharpness value is decided with respect to the points. If the
points are 6 or less then the sharpness box turns gray.