Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Draw the out line of the basic shape using Bazier
3. Edit the basic shape using Shape
Tool with Node Edit Options.
4. Create the offset shape inside the original shape
using Interactive Contour Tool.
5. Fill it with Golden shade using Fountain Fill
6. Make different shapes according to requirement.
7. Use Shift + Pick Tool and Right click to get the
smaller copies. You can try Interactive Contour Tool.
8. Try the combination of the shapes.
9. After filling the golden shade, change the direction
of the fill by shifting the arrow using Interactive Fill Tool.
10. Place the shapes in a proper symmetry