Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. To create a pearl, draw the circle and fill it
up with Radial Fill.
3. Draw the square and place the
copies of the pearl at four sides. Take the square as guide.
4. Using Interactive Blend Tool, create the outline
of the pendant.
5. Press shift and reduce the size of the pendant
using pick tool. Right click to get the smaller copy inside. Create
multiple smaller copies.
6. Rotate the pendant to 45 degrees. Draw the square
inside and fill it up with Square Fill.
7. Draw the curved line of desired shape. Place two
pearls at two ends. Blend them along the path.
8. First blend the pearls. Select the blend. Using
Property Bar, Select Path Properties. Click on New Path and select
the curve as path.
9. Keep the blend selected. In the Property Bar again,
select Miscellaneous Blend Options. Check Blend along full path.
10. Make the copies of the pendants with different
11. Arrange other parts of the necklace according
to following design.