Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Create a petal
shape you want to use for making flower
2. Following shape is created by converting ellipse to curve by
pressing Ctrl + Q and then edited with shape tool.
3. Double click the shape to get the points for rotation
4. Drag the center of the shape at the bottom
5. Arrange > Transformation
Select Rotate tab
6. Input the value 12 for angle or some value which
will divide 360.
7. Click Apply to Duplicate. Duplicate will be created
at an angle of 12 degrees
8. Go on clicking till you get the following shape.
9. Double click on the pick tool to select all the
petals and fill with desired color.
10. Arrange > Combine