Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw Rectangle
with Rectangle Tool.
Note: It is expected that you have finished with the beginners and
intermediate projects when you start with advance, as we do not
repeat the small instructions.
2. Select the middle left point of the rectangle with
pick tool. Drag it to the right and right click to get the copy
of small rectangle.
3. Double click small rectangle and skew it upwards
by dragging it's right middle point.
4. Make a duplicate of right skewed rectangle and
place it at the left corner of the main big rectangle.
5. Make a duplicate of the main big rectangle and
place it at the back to complete four sides of the tank.
6. Using Bazier Tool, create the rectangle little
below the top of the tank to form the upper surface of water.
7. Select the rectangle of water surface. Apply texture
fill. You can change the color of the texture.
Texture Library > Sample 5
Texture list > Hub Cap
8. Create the bottom of the tank similarly and apply
Choose the texture of your choice.
9. Create the front and the left side surface of the
water. Using Interactive Transparency Tool make these surface semitransparent.
10. To make the tank more realistic, change the border
color to green by right clicking on the green color. Use symbols
to fill the objects in the tank. Send the objects back to the water
Arrange > Order