Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select text tool
and type the text preferably using thick font. We have used Impact.
Note: It is expected that you have finished with the beginners projects
when you start with intermediate, as we do not repeat the small
2. Select Interactive Extrude Tool from the flyout
menu from the tool box. Its 10th from the top.
3. Create the 3D effect using Interactive Extrude
Tool. Keep the text selected.
4. From the Property Bar at the top select Lighting.
5. Try out different options for lighting and create
6. From the Fountain Fill flyout menu select the Texture
7. Apply the desired texture to the text.