Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select text tool
and type the text preferably using thick font. We have used Impact.
Note: It is expected that you have finished with the beginners projects
when you start with intermediate, as we do not repeat the small
2. Select Interactive Contour Tool from the flyout
menu from the tool box. Its 10th from the top.
3. Create the Contour effect using Interactive Contour
Tool. Drag it over the text. Keep the text selected. Using following
properties edit the effect properly. Remember to use Inside Contour.
4. You will get following effect. keep the text selected.
5. Open fountain Fill window. Change the angle to
90. Click on the step icon to select it and add 2 for the steps.
Choose the desired colors.
6. Click OK to get the following effect.