Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Graph Paper
Tool from Tool Box. Add the number of rows and column using Property
Bar. Input the same values for rows and cols.
2. Press CTRL and draw square shaped graph paper.
3. Select Ellipse Tool and draw perfect circle by
4. Place the circle above the graph paper in the middle.
Select the circle.
5. Effects > Lens
Select Fish Eye from drop down menu. Check Frozen.
6. Select the graph paper and delete it.
Select the ball.
Arrange > Ungroup
Select the outside circle and delete.
7. Select any portion of the ball and keep on pressing
Tab till one more circle behind the ball get selected. Delete that
8. Select the ball and fill the color.
9. Move the parts of the ball to create Explode effect.