Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Draw the rectangle with Rectangle Tool to create
the cloud effect. Remove outline.
3. Select Interactive Fill Tool. Drag from Top to Bottom.
4. Fill Black, Red And Yellow color from top to bottom
and adjust the proportion properly.
5. Select the rectangle. Drag it down with Top Center
point to get the mirror image of the original. Without leaving left
button, click right mouse button to get the copy of the mirror image
which will be used as a lake.
6. Draw mountains with Bazier Tool and fill it with
7. Follow the step 5 to get the mirror image of the
8. Send the mountains behind the lake.
9. Select lake. Select Interactive Transparency Tool.
Drag over the lake. You will get the reflection of the mountains.
10. You will get the reflection of the mountains.
11. Draw Land with Bazier Tool
12. Draw Coconut tree with Bazier Tool.
13. Group the branches and copy them to create two
14. The output will look like this.
15. Draw the Boat with Bazier tool and group it. Make
the reflection of it using previous mountain steps and send the
reflection behind the Lake.
16. The output will look like this.
17. Create Circle with Ellipse Tool fill it with Interactive
fill tool using Radial Fountain Fill. This will make Sun. Use the
combination of red and yellow color.
18. Send the Sun behind mountains.
19. Duplicate and get the copy of sun. Stretch it
horizontally and make it thin vertically.
20. Keep on duplicating and place it one below other.
21. Make the size of the copy small as you go downwards.
22. This will create the reflection of the Sun
in the lake.