Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw a rectangle
with Rectangle Tool
2. Select interactive Extrude Tool and Extrude
the rectangle as shown below to make a rectangular plate.
3. Type the text and place it at the edge. Make a
copy of the text and keep it aside.
4. Extrude the text with Interactive Extrude Tool.
5. Fill the black color in the copy of the text. And
send it to the back of extrude one.
Arrange > Order > Back One
6. Skew & scale the text for shadow effect. Check
out Skewing in Shadows project.
7. Select the Extrude text. Fill the color.
8. Go to Property Bar. Click Color flyout menu.
9. Click the third option "Use Color Shading.
Select the colors for shading.
10. Use color shading for the rectangular plate also.
11. Type the text at the front side just to add the