Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw perfect circle
with the help of Ellipse Tool and CTRL key.
2. With Shift and Drag method, make a copy of the circle inside
the main circle and right click to get the copy.
3. Select both the circles
Arrange > Combine
4. Select Interactive Fill Tool. Drag the pointer
on the object. Select Radial Fountain Fill from property bar.
5. With the proper combination of two colors create
the ring effect. White is chosen as a mid color in the following
6. How to entangle the rings? Make another copy of
the ring. Place is over other.
7. Draw the shape which you want to remove to get
entangled effect on the top cross section of the rings.
8. Select the newly drawn shape.
Arrange > Shaping > Trim
9. Click on the top circle to trim. Delete the shape