Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Type the text.
Try to use thick font if possible.
2. Duplicate the text by pressing
Ctrl + D
3. Fill the backward text with black color and arrange
the shadow with pick tool
4. Double click on the black Text
5. Drag the upper middle point with the cursor towards
left. The Process is called skewing. The angular stretching of an
6. Select the text with Shape tool
7. With he help of bottom node move each character
separately as shown below
8. Repeat the step 5
9. Arrange the shadow properly with Shape Tool again.
Move them and place then behind the original characters.
10. Select Interactive Drop Shadow Tool. Drag the
tool on the text slightly.