Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Ellipse
Tool. Press Ctrl and draw the circle.
Type the text using Text Tool.
2. Select the text with pick Tool.
Text > Fit Text To Path
Select the circle as a path with the pointer.
3. Select the Effect properly again to get the options
of Fit Text To Path on Property Bar.
3. There is an option of "Distance from Path"
on the property bar (Green marked). Increase the value to increase
the distance between text & path.
4. Arrange > Break Text
5. This will detach the path from the text keeping
the text in circular manner and the path is again ready for another
6. Type the text and apply Fit Text to Path.
7. This time take the text at the bottom of the circle
using Text Placement (Red Marked) and invert it by pressing Place
on Other Side (Orange Marked.)
7. Iincrease the distance using Distance from Path.