6. If you click on the cross icon in the color palette,
there will be no color in the text.
7. You can apply outline to the text in Corel DRAW.
Different types of effects can be created using outline. Click the
cursor on the page and type the text. Stretch it to bigger size
by pulling corner point. Keep it selected. We have removed the color
from the text.
8. Now right click on any color in the color palette.
9. This will apply the outline
to the text of the same color you have right clicked.
10. If you Right click on the cross icon in the color
palette, there will be no outline to the text.
11. Let us try to change outline thickness of the
text. It creates astonishing effects. Keep the text selected.