Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
We are covering fill in the text. It's
not different than filling any other object but filling the text
using fountain fill makes great difference with respect to the effects.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Type the text. Use thick
font to get better effect.
2. Select Fountain Fill from Fill Tool. You have four
options i.e. Linear, Radial, Conical and Square. Select one by one.
Change the color and apply the fill to
3. Remove the outline and check the difference in
4. We have three options in the pattern fill
i.e. Two color, Full color and bitmap. Select Pattern Fill from
Fill Tool. Try using all the three options.
5. Try to use different colors in two color pattern
6. Remove the outline and check the difference in
7. Realistic fill using texture applies different
dimensions to the text. Apply different types of textures. Try to
use different colors for outline. Select Texture Fill from Fill
8. Try using different type of textures. Go
for different types from Texture Library.
9. Remove the outline or give different colors
to outlines and check the difference in