Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
Pick Tool is one of the most important
tools used in Corel DRAW for selection and for editing of the graphic.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Rectangle Tool from the
toolbox (marked with red circle).
2. Draw rectangle. Once you draw it, it is selected
3. Now select Pick Tool (marked with green circle).
4. Click anywhere outside the rectangle. It will get
5. Click on the like of the rectangle. It will get
6. Keep the pick tool within rectangle it will change
the cursor into move icon (marked with green circle).
7. Press and drag the mouse button to move the rectangle