Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw rectangle.
Keep it selected
2. Click "Fountain Fill Dialog" from Fill
Tool. AT Linear fill type select Red color for "From"
and Yellow for "To" under color blend.Make a note that
midpoint value is 50 by default. Click OK.
3. At 50, it's a smooth gradation of the two colors.
4. If you slide the midpoint slider towards left extreme
i.e. to 1, Yellow color will be dominant in the result.
5. If you slide the midpoint slider towards right
extreme i.e. to 99, Red color will be dominant in the result.
6. Bring back to 50, it's a smooth gradation of the
two colors. Try rest of the fill types with different midpoint values.
Please do not change any other settings.