Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
Angle option affects the direction
of the fill. It's not available for Radial though. Edge Pad affects
the smooth mixing of two color and continuous gradation.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw rectangle. Keep it selected.
2. Click "Fountain Fill Dialog" from Fill
Tool. Select "Square" fill type and also select Red color
for "From" and Yellow for "To" under color blend.
Keep midpoint value 50.
3. In the option, change angle to 45.
4. You can observe change in the fill. It rotates.
6.Try Linear and Conical types with different angle
values. Please do not change any other settings.
5. Go back to the first step where we have plain rectangle.
Select "Linear" fill type and also select Red color for
"From" and Yellow for "To" under color blend.
Keep midpoint value 50. Keep default angle value 0.
6. In the option, change Edge Pad to 49 (It's a max
7. You get two distinct colors, Red and Yellow in
8. As you go on decreasing the value, you get smooth
gradation. At 0, you get the uniform fill of the two properly blend
colors. Please do not change any other settings..