Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
while working with Corel draw, you
may need to see the full screen preview to judge the object how
will it appear on the full screen without surrounded by tools or
selection points or even the software environment. This will help
you to get the idea of a whole picture without any visual limitations
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Select Ellipse tool and draw the circle within
the page area and fill it with any color.
3. Go to view > Full Screen
4. You will see the full screen preview of the circle
along with the page.
5. Press any key to come back to the desktop.
6. Select the object with pick tool if it is not selected.
7. Now try shortcut key with F9 for full screen preview.
8. You will notice that even the object is selected;
full screen preview won't show the selection.
9. Come back to the desktop by pressing any key.