Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
We will try to import bitmap using
Import command in Corel DRAW. You can try to import any bitmap i.e. JPG or tif image of your choice.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Go to File > Import
3. Locate any jpg or tif image on your pc and import
any jpg or tif image.
4. You will get the cursor with the information about
the image and how to place the image on the page.
5. First the name and the size of the image. Read
the next instruction carefully. It says "Click and drag to
6. Click and drag the cursor in the window and resize
the image according to your requirement.
7. Delete the image and import it again to follow
the next instruction that says" Press Enter to center on page".
8. Press Enter key of the keyboard. The image will
be placed in the center of the page.