Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
Let us learn the details about the
basics of fountain fill in Corel DRAW.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw rectangle. Keep it selected.
2. Click on Fill Tool from toolbox. The second option
is "Fountain Fill Dialog". Click it and you will get "Fountain
Fill" dialog box.
3. Let us observe the default values in the dialogue
box. Black and white colors are selected for fill. "Two Color"
is selected in the color blend. And the fill type is "Linear"
Please do not change any settings.
4. Click ok. The object is filled with black and white
linear gradient fill.
5. Open Fountain Fill again and change Linear Fill
type to Radial. Click ok. Observer the result. Try Square and Conical
fill types. In the following image we have (from top left, clockwise
direction), Linear, Radial, Square and Conical fill.
6. Select Linear fill type and Two Color is selected
by default. Select two different colors from "From and To"
drop down menu under color blend
7. Click ok and observer the result.
8. Try rest of the fill types and use different color