Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Draw square using rectangle tool. Fill it with red color.
3. Draw another square using rectangle tool. Fill it with green color.
4. Select both the shapes.
5. Go to menu.
6. Effects > Blend
7. Select blend color tab (marked with green circle).
8. You will see the color wheel and by default direct path may be selected. If not, then select direct path.
9. Press “Apply”
10. You will get the blend effect that you usually get with previous options.
11. Please make a note that the straight line is drawn between green and red color on the color wheel.
12. This covers minimum numbers of colors at this point hence you don’t see many variations of the colors in this blend effect..