Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Draw square using rectangle tool. Fill it with red color.
3. Draw another square using rectangle tool. Fill it with green color.
4. Select both the shapes.
5. Go to menu.
6. Effects > Blend
7. Keep the rest of the settings as they are.
8. Press “Apply”
9. You will get the blend effect.
10. Select Blend Acceleration tab in the blend docker.
11. Uncheck the “Link Acceleration” box.
12. Drag “Accelerate Objects” and "Accelerate fills/outline" slider towards extreme right.
13. Press Apply.
14. You will observe that the intermediate blend steps are gathered towards the green square.
15. Red color is accelerated towards green square. The spread of red color is increased in the intermediate steps.
16. Now drag the accelerate fill slider towards extreme left.
17. You will find that fill is also changed. The distribution of the color changes. This time green color spread in the intermediate steps.