1. Open Adobe Photoshop. Open desired image.
2. Select Elliptical Marquee Tool and draw ellipse in such a way to accommodate the main portion of the image.
3. Click Channel Palette or select Channel Palette Tab.
4. Create New Channel. The Image will become black and the selection will remain on the black background
5. Select > Feather > Feather Radius (16 pixels)
6. Fill White color in the selection by pressing Alt + Del. Deselect the selection with Ctrl + D
7. Filter > Noise > Add Noise
Amount : 34
Distribution : Uniform
8. Filter > Brush Strokes> Angled Strokes
Direction Balance : 70
Stroke Length : 15
Sharpness : 3
9. Select RGB Channel in the channel palette. Click Layer Tab. Select the image layer.
10. Select > Load Selection
Select Alpha 1
11. Select > Inverse
12. Fill the Image with white color by pressing Alt + Del